Copyright (c) 1986 Maney
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Heller, Louis G., Alexander Humez, and Malcah Dror. The Private Lives of English Words. A Laurence Urdang Reference Book. Detroit, MI 48226: Gale Research Co., Book Tower, 1984. Pp. xxxiv + 334. $44.00.
- Urdang, Laurence, ed. dir., and Ceila Dame Robbins, ed. SLOGANS: A collection of More Than 6,000 Slogans, Rallying Cries, and Other Exhortations Used in Advertising, Political Campaigns, Popular Causes and Movements, and Divers Efforts to Urge People to Take Action. A Laurence Urdang Reference Book. Detroit, MI 48226: Gale Research Co., Book Tower, 1984. Pp. 446. $65.00.
- Basso, Keith 1984 “Stalking with Stories: Names, Places and Moral Narratives among the Western Apache. In Text, Play and Story.” Proceedings of the American Technological Society, Stuart Platner (ed). Washington: American Anthropological Association.
- de Laguna, Frederica 1972 Under Mount St. Elias: The History and Culture of the Yakutat Tlingit. Smithsonian Contributions to Anthropology, No. 7. Washington, D.C.: Smithsonian Institution Press.
- Kari, James 1985 “Native Place Names in Alaska: Trends in Policy and Research.” Paper delivered at the Symposium on Indigenous Names in the North. McGill University, March 22, 1985.