Book Review "A History of the Twentieth Century in 100 Maps"
Copyright (c) 2022 Christine DeVinne
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Barker, Peter and Tom Harper. 2010. Magnificent Maps: Power, Propaganda and Art. London: British Library.
- Black, Jeremy. 2020. A History of the Second World War in 100 Maps. Chicago: University of ChicagoPress.
- Lai, Keisha. 2015. “All Aboard!: A Train Ride through the British Twentieth Century in 100 Maps.” Origins: Current Events in Historical Perspective. March 2015. History Departments at Ohio State University and Miami University. https://origins.osu.edu/review/all-aboard-train-ride-through-british-twentieth-century-100-maps
- Schulten, Susan. 2018. A History of America in 100 Maps. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- University of Chicago Press. 2022. “A History of the Twentieth Century in 100 Maps.” https://press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/H/bo19179882.html